Aktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini Göster  Takvim  Forumu Ara  Yardım  Kayıt Ol  Giriş
Yabanci Sarki Akorlari
 Gitarist | AKORLAR | Yabanci Sarki Akorlari
Mesaj icon Konu: boulevard of broken dreams-green day Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder
Yazar Mesaj
anycall
Moderatör
Moderatör
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 22-Subat-2009
Konum: Istanbul
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 95
Alıntı anycall Cevaplabullet Konu: boulevard of broken dreams-green day
    Gönderim Zamanı: 01-Subat-2010 Saat 18:53
 Em       G
I walk a lonely road 
    D             A           Em
The only one that I have ever known 
              G
Don't know where it goes 
D                   A             Em    G    D    A
But it's home to me and I walk alone 

Em           G
I walk this empty street 
D           A               Em
On the Boulevard of broken dreams 
            G
Where the city sleeps 
    D               A              Em    G    D
And I'm the only one and I walk alone 

A               Em    G    D
I walk alone I walk alone 
       A
I walk alone I walk a... 

C      G          D              E5
    My shadows the only one that walks beside me 
 C      G       D              E5
    My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating 
 C      G       D                E5
    Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 
 C      G       B
    Till then I walk alone 

Em  G       D     A      Em
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh 
    G       D     A      Em
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh 

I'm walking down the line 
 That divides me somewhere in my mind 
 On the border line of the edge 
 And where I walk alone 

Read between the lines 
 What's f**ked up and everythings all right 
 Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive 
 And I walk alone 
IP
Misafir
Misafir
Misafir

Alıntı Misafir Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 30-Haziran-2010 Saat 10:10
Toward the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220), state power fell into Dong Zhuo's hand, a very cruel and manipulating person. Yuan Shao, the leader of an opposition force, led a punitive expedition to Lüoyang, the capital. Dong Zhuo sent a very battlewise general named Hua Xiong to meet sent a very battlewise general named Hua Xiong to meet the expedition army.
Archlord gold,
 Hua killed several generals in run from Yuan Shao's side.Archlord gold Guan Yu volünteered to meet Hua Xiong, saying if he failed to kill him he would kill himself. At this, Cao Cao, in admiration, poured a cup of heated wine for Guan Yu for encouragement. But Guan said, “Keep the cup here until I come back.” When Guan Yu returned with Hua Xiong's head, the wine in the cup was still warm. Dong Zhuo was alarmed at the news that his brave general Hua Xiong had been killed.
world of  warcraft gold,
  He dispatched Lü Bu with 150,000 troops to guard the Hulao Pass outside the capital.world of  warcraft gold Yuan Shao sent eight armies to attack. When the two sides met, no generals from Yuan Shao's side seemed able to withstand Lü Bu; several generals had been killed by him. Zhang Fei charged Lü Bu, but after fifty rounds of fierce combats he still did not succeed. At the sight of his sworn brother Zhang Fei unable to gain an upper hand, Guan Yu lifted his crescent-moon shaped sword to join the battle. After thirty more rounds, hteir elder sworn brother, Liu Bei unsheathed his sword and charged up too. The three brothers closed in. This proved too much for Lü Bu, who feigned a lance attack and while one of the three dodged, ran back to Hulao Pass for his dear life.
maple story mesos,
Guan Yu Floods Seven Armies
  This is a story from Three Kingdoms.maple story mesos Cao Cao appointed Yu Jin as the chief commander in charge of the southern expedition, together with Pang De in the vanguard. They led seven armies to rescue Fancheng City. When Guan Yu of Shu learned this, he led his army to take them on. Guan and Pang fought over one hundred rounds with neither gaining an advantage. The fight continued on the second day without an exchange of words.
2moons dil,  
 After another 50rounds,2moons dil Pang rode his horse to flee and Guan rode after him. Pang shot an arrow at Guan who was unable to dodge it. The wounded Guan went back to his camp for recuperation. Ten days later, Guan's wound got healed. Guan Yu learned from Guan Ping that Cao Cao's army had moved to the north of the city. Guan Yu went to a nearby hilltop to look at the terrain. He saw the enemy's troops in the northern mountain valley; also, he noticed that the Xiangjiang River was unusually swift. He hit on the idea of flooding the seven armies. He ordered his army to get boats and rainwear ready.
replica rolex,
He had his men dam up several points in the river so as to flood Cao Cao's army.replica rolex Pang De talked with his generals of moving out of the valley onto higher ground the next day. That night, wind blew fiercely and rain came down heavily. Pang De, sitting in his tent, heard the restless movements of the horses and the sound of battle drums. Alarmed, he went outside to look. From all sides, floodwaters were rushing in; the seven armies, thrown into a panic, had already lost untold numbers in the tide.
fast wow gold,
 The water reached a depth of over three meters.fast wow gold With their soldiers, Yu Jin and Pang De climbed to higher ground. Guan Yu urged his forces to strike. Yu Jin and Pang De's armies, seeing no way out, surrendered. Pang De, who had gotten hold of a boat, tried to escape westward. The boat, however, was knocked down by Zhou Cang's raft and Pang De was captured alive
IP
Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder
Konuyu Yazdır Konuyu Yazdır

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Bu Sayfa 0.188 Saniyede Yüklendi.

web tasarım Web Tasarım
Tüm Hakları Gitarist.com Adresine Aittir.Üyelerin sitede belirtmiş oldukları görüşler ,makaleler,resimlerden gitarist.com sorumlu tutulamaz.
İletişim için Tıklayınız.

RON Ron
url shorter Url shorter